• 7 shops, 90 283 products
Continental SportContact 5 SUV

Continental SportContact 5 SUV

/96% · summer · · : Premium

A
C
B
check Continental SportContact 5 SUV availability
Width
Profile
Rim size

Table of contents:
check the prices for Continental SportContact 5 SUV

Sizes

Continental SportContact 5 SUV is made in 93 sizes, starting from 215/50 R18 up to 295/40 R22.
show prices

Runflat


Continental SportContact 5 SUV is ranked #96 of 820 summer tyres based on the results of tests carried out by Gute-Fahrt 2020, Autobild 2018, and other organizations. Continental SportContact 5 SUV belongs to the Premium segment and is made by a manufacturer from Germany. It is made in total of 93 sizes, 215/50 R18 being the smallest and 295/40 R22 the largest. This tyre was featured in tests 3 times, first test was carried in 2016. This model received the best possible rating in 3 tests. Eu ratings can provide interesting overview over the available dimensions - 68% of Continental SportContact 5 SUV has "A" wet grip rating and most (68%) of the dimensions has "C" fuel-saving rating. Noise levels of most dimensions are average - 26% of them produce 72db noise, which result in "b" overall rating. It can be compared to Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5, which is a tyre from GoodYear (USA) and has a rating of 94%, compared to 96% of the Continental in question.

Similar tires

Comparison: tyres similar to Continental SportContact 5 SUV

Timeline

2016

Continental SportContact 5 SUV was tested 1x (Autobild) and won the Autobild 235/55 R19 test.

2018

Continental SportContact 5 SUV was tested 1x (Autobild) and won the Autobild 265/60 R18 test.

2020

Continental SportContact 5 SUV was tested 1x (Gute-Fahrt)

Achievements

Best
Dry braking
Autobild 2018
Best
Dry handling
Autobild 2018
Best
Wet handling
Autobild 2018

Continental SportContact 5 SUV in tyre tests

All tyre tests where Continental SportContact 5 SUV was featured:
Name WetDryRolling resistanceNoiseComfort
Best values in test1.11122
Continental SportContact 5 SUV1.51 233
Show test details
Source: www.gute-fahrt.de
Name
Continental SportContact 5 SUV
Show test details
Source: www.autobild.de
Name WetDryOffroad
Best values in test22+2+
Continental SportContact 5 SUV2 2+ 2+
Show test details
Source: www.reifentrends.de

Test ratings distribution

100% (3x)
ExemplaryVery good
2x1x

Ratings x Wheel size

R18R19
100% (2x)100% (1x)

Ratings x Width

215/xx Rxx235/xx Rxx265/xx Rxx
100% (1x)100% (1x)100% (1x)

FAQ

  1. Is this tyre suitable for SUVs?

    Yes, this tyre is also made in SUV sizes.

Other Continental models